Post-Judgment Modifications And Enforcement

Fairfield County Post Judgment Modifications And Enforcement

In some cases, you may need to change certain parts of the Divorce Judgment or go back to Court to enforce your rights under the Judgment. You may also need to take these actions before the divorce has become final.

In most instances, Alimony can be modified, based on a substantial change in the income or needs of either you or your ex-spouse. Child support can, almost always, be changed at any time if there is a change in those same circumstances or a change in the needs of your children.

There may be times when you need to return to Court to get Alimony and Child Support paid as it is supposed to be. You may also need the Court to enforce your custody, visitation and parental rights, if your ex-spouse is not abiding by the terms of the Court Orders.

For more detailed information regarding any of these areas, check the appropriate link below. You may contact me by email or call me at 203-883-4506 or toll free at 877-380-5663 to schedule a free initial consultation.